IS GETTING MY EBOOK WORTH IT?
CURRENTLY LISTENING TO BAZZI’S “COSMIC” ALBUM. When I started…
CURRENTLY LISTENING TO “RIDE FOR YOU” by PHYNO ft. DAVIDO
Hey faveeeeessssssss. I’m still wondering why I get super hyper when I’m making blog posts, it’s like I’m having a full conversation with you guys and this is like my best convo mood “hyped!”. I was making a “Life Lately: August Edition” blog post and then boom, our own Starboy (Wizkid) said it was March and I gave up. It’s all the excuse I could come up with but then HAPPY SEPTEMBER SQUAD!!!
I have tons of apps on my phone and I open most of them and the others, I don’t. My favorite apps to use are my editing apps and then the ones I blog with.
I’m not going to make this a long boring read so I’d explain some of the weird looking apps before I jump into the ones I edit with.
1. OKADABOOKS: This here should be one of my top apps cos we all know how I’m a sucker for books. The fun thing about this app is that you can find all your favorite Nigerian novels on it, from Chimamanda’s “Purple Hibiscus” to just about whatever book you want as long as it’s Nigerian. Sounds exciting right? But the hard thing is that most of the books on the app is for the rich cos you pay for coins.
2. NETFLIX: Y’all know how I’m a movie freak and also how downloading movies with an iPhone is torture, it’s close to impossible and someone explain to me how Tfiles works. Even though this drains my data but rather this than being bored.
3. LOMOTIF: I join video clips with this app but then it doesn’t go beyond 30 seconds and that screams “unexciting” and I’m not even about that. When I feel like watching people in love making video compilations, I just go to the app and feed my eyes.
4. P.C (period calendar): Every girl can attest to the fact that this is the best period app ever, I tried to do pass myself one time and used another period tracker app and the asked me to pay to continue using after a month. Like excuse you? I can use sticks and stone and mark of the days I bleed. For boys that like to be extra and track their babe’s flow, this right here is the ish, thank me later.
5. TELEGRAM: Y’all know the times when WhatsApp decides to pepper us and go down and you probably want to text the love of your life and don’t have much mb for Instagram? This is the plug, the ish and the everything. This app right here.
These five apps are like my favorite on my phone besides the regular ones like WhatsApp and Snapchat. My hands have been itchy to use this particular line “based on popular demand, these are the apps I edit my videos and pictures with” . Finally!
Heres a link to a video I did that got a repost from Wurld, yes!!! the Wurld that you know! https://www.instagram.com/p/B1rX8PfgQ49/?igshid=c6rx11c4xq7f
Don’t get scared, I don’t always use all the app you see there but I can recommend them anytime to anyone. Just a quick review on my favorite ones to use, okay?
1. INSHOT: This doesn’t come in handy for pictures alone, it’s like the ish for videos (apologizing for the many times I’ve used the word “ish”). The only sad thing that the IOS version yet again doesn’t support is adding music from your music player and that’s when I drag in my second favorite video editing app.
2. VIDEOLEAP: I put in all my music with this app and still drop in a few effects with it especially when it comes to “texts”. Transitions are easier using Videoleap but then it just might be different for someone else.
3. POLARR: When I discovered I had passion for video editing, someone suggested this app to me (Thanks Jimmy). It’s mostly why I use to play with my pictures. It’s super easy and has so many amazing filters, the interesting part, all the filters are free. Not every app gives you free filters these days and not everyone lets you in on their secret but I’m doing it cos I love you guys.
4. VSCO: I’m not going to lie, I don’t always use this app. Probably just to add “grains” to my pictures but then I know the pro version is the ish and I’m just being stingy to myself.
5. FACETUNE: One time, I edited a picture with FACETUNE and my friend told me “There’s no rainbow in my own phone” (we use the same type of phone) and I just couldn’t help laughing. The rainbow is from this app, there are also other light streak effects and I tried to give myself thinner waist with this app one time but the wall wouldn’t stop going inside too 😂.
The other apps, I just play around with them when I’m bored but I just haven’t figured them out yet. HUJI gives a vintage camera kind of vibe and if there’s any extra thing to it, I haven’t placed it yet.
Now if anyone should ask me what I edit with, I’d gladly share the link to this to them.
Have any app you’d want to recommend for me?
The comment section is officially open as usual. I avoided the “SIDETALK” session because it’d definitely end up being about man.
If you’ve come this far, you’re the ish!