IS GETTING MY EBOOK WORTH IT?
CURRENTLY LISTENING TO BAZZI’S “COSMIC” ALBUM. When I started…
Hey faves, it’s the weekend and if you don’t have parties to attend and you’re looking for what to do, I’m your plug. Let me give you an amazing movie list, you know the drill “you can come back and hug me later”. Have I said happy new month yetttttt???
*drumrolls* PS this should be your mood for the weekend.
1. WHEN THEY SEE US: I promised my whatsapp contacts that I won’t post spoilers for this movie and I’m keeping to it. Faves, if you have to see this movie, keep a handkerchief or a bucket, whichever works for you cos this one is a tearjerker. Also, Jharrel Jerome is my baby, I called shots first, the rest of you shouldn’t even stand in line, just go, leave him alone 😁.
2. EXTREMELY WICKED, SHOCKINGLY EVIL AND VILE: Ever heard of the Ted Bundy story? Here’s a chance to get to know about it. It’s an interesting watch even though for the first few minutes you’d be wondering “Who sent me to download this movie” but then you can also think, have I ever movie failed you guys? No should be the answer. PS Zac Efron plays Ted Bundy.
3. THE LAST SUMMER: I actually know this was an amazing watch for me but then I won’t lie, I can’t remember the details (I did vodka shots with my cousin before watching, dear any family member that comes across this post, I’m actually still a sweetheart) . It’s not really your typical boy meets girl movie but it’s a love story about love, I think 😂. Hey, trust me, you’d be grateful you watched this.
4. FIVE FEET APART: When I found out there was going to be a movie, I decided to read the book. I didn’t want the end ruined for me so I didn’t finish the novel (another way of saying, I got too lazy to finish the book) but then I was excited, like supper thrilled about seeing this movie. You definitely, definitely want to too. How can you love someone and then you’re expected to be 6ft apart at all times? It’s a tearjerker or maybe I’m just a cry baby 😂. 5. SEE YOU YESTERDAY : Here’s my confession, I slept off while seeing this movie. It wasn’t boring perse (is it persé or per say?) but then it was kinda unrealistic. My friends watched it to the end and almost killed me for making them watch it 😂😂. They just don’t know good movies jare. I won’t say this is a total must watch but then you could add it to the list, or not?
6. THE SILENCE: If BIRDBOX has a twin, it would be this guy. One minute you’re mad at the family for carrying their dog along, next thing you’re sorry for them. Should I give spoilers? I’m sure nobody would want that. You should watch this one. 7. TURN UP CHARLIE: I won’t lie, I didn’t check if this was showing any other place that isn’t Netflix. Someone help check on o2tvseries and come let the rest of the gang know? If you like to binge series, here’s one you shouldn’t sleep on. Has about 7 episodes and everybody’s favorite chocolate skinned man IDRIS ELBA!!
8: BOOKSMART: A fan of high school movies? Then my guy, you shouldn’t ignore this one. It has all the vibe we like to see in our favorite high school movies. The name shouldn’t deceive you, it’s not about books, it’s a mad a** movie.
9. US: I’ve listed this movie in my April movie guide but then the good news is that it’s out of the cinemas and ready for you to download on your phones. Netflix fans, you have to come down to our level and use fzmovies or netnaija 😁. After seeing this movie, you’d know why I’ve been all about it for months now.
Here’s a list of movies I’m yet to see but I know the hype about it is real.
2. The Upside
3. I Hate Kids
4. Long Shot
Thank you guys for reading till the end. Hope you enjoy your weekend. Have any movie you think I have to see? Let the girl know.
xoxo WNG 🍍